Friday, April 20, 2007

Enthralled

Friday!

Delivered a killer presentation at work today! I kind of just slipped into charismatic salesman mode and went with it. I can't stop it... I've...I've been possessed!

  • Meal 1: Myoplex Deluxe Protein Bar [Total 350 cal]
  • Meal 2: 1.5 c Sweet and Sour Prawn Stirfry [Total 250 cal]
  • Meal 3: Protein shake (1c blueberries, 1c skim milk, ice, 10g L-glutamine, 2 tbsp ground flax seeds, 2 scoops GNC Whey ISO Burst) [total 350 cal with 45g protein]
  • Meal 4: 2 slices healthy harvest broccoli Alfredo pizza [Total 460 cal]
  • Meal 5: 4 omega-3 eggs (280 cal), 1/4c low fat mozzarella (100 cal), 2 green onions (10 cal), 1 tbsp ground flax seeds, 1/4c sweet salsa (60 cal), 1 sprouted wheat and flax tortilla (160 cal) [total 610 cal]
Went to MMA tonight and had a great class. Lots of striking practice and re-injured my foot! Ahhh, perpetual injury you wont ever leave me will you?
Daily total 2020 cal

No comments: