Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I can't be stopped... I can't be reasoned with.

Work was more preparation for my departure.

Went to MMA and did circuit training (ugh) and then some sparring and grappling.

I'm cutting the "Total Lean - Control" from my supplement load. I think even a 1/2 dose is having an adverse effect on my well being.

Current load:
  • 2x Total Lean Thermogenic
  • 1x Total Lean Weightloss - Multivitamin
  • 2x Total Lean CLA
  • 10g L-Glutamine
Meals:
  • Meal 1: 8 slices turkey bacon (240 cal)
  • Meal 2: 2c red seedless grapes (220 cal)
  • Meal 3: 1 can solid white albacore tuna (140 cal), 2 tbsp Organic Sesame Soy dressing (20 cal), 3c Organic Baby Romaine (30 cal), 1 medium organic tomato (30 cal) [total 220 cal]
  • Meal 4: 2 scoops low carb protein powder (240 cal), 10g glutamine, 1c skim milk (90 cal) [total 330 cal]
  • Meal 5: 1 scoop low carb protein powder (120 cal), 10g glutamine
  • Meal 6: 4 slices low fat/sodium turkey bacon (120 cal)
  • Meal7: 2c Abs diet southwest chicken and bean soup (300 cal)
Daily total: 1550 cal

No comments: