First blog post using my new pocket pc. I'm starting to think that it might be a good idea to create some templates for this thing...
I might be a little slow on the uptake here but there is a great new restaurant in town called "Ruths Chris" or something. Apparently very pricy but superb food, maybe Rae and I'll go there to celebrate when I make producer!
Went to MMA tonight as usual it was a gruling workout that leaves me with a sense of personal accomplishment that comes from challenging self imposed barriers and pushing yourself beyond your normal capability.
We're ddoing our big wilderness adventure this weekend and I can't wait. The one we went on last year was something I had never experienced before and I can say without hyperbole that it changed my life.
Meal 1: all bran breakfast bar 130 cal, banana 100cal
Meal 2: all bran breakfast bar
Meal 3: 2c mixed greens salad with dried cranberries, wonton crisps and 3 tbsp ginger soy dressing.
Meal 4: 2c vegetable beef chunky soup 280 cal
Meal 5: portabello mushroom and brie pizza 580 cal
Meal 6: 3 omega 3 eggs, 4 eggwhites, 2oz chedder cheese, 1 slice flax bread, 1/2c salsa
No comments:
Post a Comment