- Meal 1: Nutragrain raspberry cereal bar (130 cal), fruit bar (40 cal)
- Meal 2: fruit bar (40 cal)
- Meal 3: Bad ass Jack's Chicken Ranch Wrap, pita chips, 1/4c tatziki
- Meal 4: 2 hot dogs, 1 huge slice of cake, 2 beer
- Meal 5: 6 slices turkey bacon, 1"x2" slice of cheddar cheese, 1 sprouted wheat tortilla.
Read about working at a premier video game developer, a fat man's adventures in weight loss, and navigating life as a married 30-something.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Parties and "rock god" invokation!
Went to a friend's "surprise" birthday party tonight. To be clear it wasn't one of those parties where they make you hide and then jump out yelling "Surprise!" it was more the type where the recipient is "surprised" that they are having a party unexpectedly. So all in all a good time. I had the biggest slice of cake ever that made my pancreas hurt. There was also a little "Guitar Hero II" played. I must possess this game for when I push the multicolored plastic buttons in the proper sequence I INVOKE the spirit of great guitar legends before me... I am a vessel for their return to corporeal form! (The previous line might be funny if you imagine Dr. Orphius from Venture Brothers delivering it in his melodramatic style...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment