Friday:
Worked at the day job and then worked 4 hours at the pit of despair. Both were really good and productive. I made about $320 in 4 hours at the pit, so add that to the day job wage and I'm in good shape.
Saturday:
Worked until mid-afternoon at the pit of despair and made around $450. Then threw an anti-stag for a good friend of mine. i think he had a good time, I know I did. I met some of his other friends and like any new people you definitely have more chemistry with some than you do others. This was a very late night and I think I finally got to bed at 5am. Too much Redbull and way too many bad snacks!
Sunday:
Had brunch with my brother and his new wife as well as both sides of the family. We're a close knit bunch so this is hardly the torture it is for some people. Get my brother and I in the same room and its a riot :) After brunch I unfortunately had to go to the medical clinic for a few hours to attend to some long overdue issues with my feet that needed attending to. Ugh... After that *unpleasantness* we watched "Sunshine"... what an excellent movie and I highly recommend it to anyone that enjoys feeling something after the movie.
Monday:
Alas, my nose remains poised against the grindstone. I went to the pit of despair again today and made another $330 which puts me at $55/hour there for the last 20 hours. I also sorted out my availability so that I have time to get back to MMA at least 2 days per week. Had sushi with Raegan tonight and spent time together. Breakfast: Peanut butter and honey on flax bread, Lunch: LargeTim Horton's Chicken Breast sandwich on brown bread with cream of broccoli soup, Dinner: Double teriaki beef bowl, miso soup, green tea, 6 spring rolls from Tokyo Express, Snack: Vanilla Latte, a package lite rice cracker treats.
Wow that was a relaxing long weekend... sure am ready to get back to work tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment