I cut my foot this morning and it won't stop bleeding. Nothing serious, I just hope that I don't get an infection or something...
Something that has been floating around in my head for some time is that some days you just need to decide to be happy, and then fight for it if you need to.
- Breakfast: 1.5c Hippy Flakes, 1/2c soy milk, 1c blueberries
- Lunch: 2.5c Southwest Chicken and Vegetable soup
- Snack: Green Apple, 2 tbsp Cashews
- Dinner: 6oz ribeye steak, 3 free range omega-3 eggs, 1c vegetable fried rice, 1c mixed greens salad, 3tbsp home made salsa.
Went to MMA tonight and had got one hell of a workout. Conditioning, striking, and some jui-jitsu training! Always a great time! I'm totally exhausted... Also, a bit of wierdness: there was this rather tall, attractive blond woman sitting on the bench watching the class. I thought she was someone's wife or girlfriend. It turns out that this "hot" girl is actually wanting to sign up for the class. It might make things a bit awkward in full-guard ;)
"I know I won't always feel this way, when the things that make me weak and strange get engineered away."
No comments:
Post a Comment