Friday, April 4, 2008

Day 5 - Phase 1 - Waning Efforts

Got to work early again today to get some work done before the never ending stream of meetings.

For some reason it doesn't seem that bad and for the first time in a very long time I'm happy with my position and job... I guess that would be because I just got a new position and title. I still have a ton of things to do but it's all important.

The needle moves with everything I do, and I can see myself carving out a sizable niche here. I couldn't be happier with the state of things :)
  • Breakfast: All bran bites (100 cal), 1c Raspberries
  • Snack: Venti Non-fat, sugar free latte from Starbucks, Hippy Granola bar (all natural) 100cal
  • Lunch: Moroccan Stewed Chicken with zucchini and garbanzo beans
  • Snack: 10 almonds, banana
  • Dinner:

No comments: