Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm there...

A couple more months of self indulgence. I said I needed to get back to the bottom, and I'm there.

Ever tried shopping for clothing as a 240lb 5'9" man? You're much better off just purchasing a sack or mumu of some kind.

Needless to say, things are not good. It will be a while until I can be as honest as I was previously but being overweight is straining both my health and relationship with my wife. The self-loathing is there at all times and I find myself taking things out on her verbally when I'm feeling bad about myself. Totally unacceptable and not who she married. No one wants to be "that guy".

It is conference season at work, and it is hard to eat properly when you are on the road but I think I can manage it.

We're camping this weekend with the family so we'll get a chance to spend some quality time together.

Breakfast: 2 scoop vanilla protein shake (240); 2c skim milk (180 cal)
Snack: 1/4 pineapple (230 cal), 6 cherries (30 cal)
Lunch: Green Apple (75 cal)
Snack: Green Apple (75 cal)
Snack: 1c Low fat yogurt (140 cals)
Dinner: 1/2 roasted turkey breast, 3c spinach salad with croûtons and bacon bits, 3 tbsp lite italian dressing.
Beverege: Green tea with ginger ale (140 cals)
Snack: 1 packet crispie low calorie discs (90 cals)
Snack: (Ok this is a problem) 1 veggie dog, 1 tsp jalapeño jelly, 2 wasa fiber rye crackers, 2 tsp lite cream cheese.

"How long have I been gone? Tucked down inside this limbo while my dreams are crushing me..."

No comments: