Weightloss continues with minimal change in velocity. I have grown more forgiving on my diet but generally monday-friday I am eating exactly what I should be when I should be. There are 2-3 instances during a given week when I may step briefly off diet into territory that may be counterproductive. As a whole these instances are rare.
In the last 7 days I am down an additionl 1.8lbs bringing my total weight loss to exactly 25 lbs in nearly 90 days.
I knew this would be a six month endeavor when I started and it really feels like I've done a lot of the hard work already in getting over the emotional barriers of having to strip off this much bodyfat. Every pound I lose now has an even greater effect on my overall well being and happyness. In effect after this first 25 lbs a pound is no longer a drop in the bucket it is 4% of my phase 2 weightloss goal.
Plans for phase 2:
I see no reason to halt the project and will run it continuously through phase 2. April, May and June will encompass phase 2 with it ending 90 days after April 5, 2009.
My phase 2 fatloss goal will be do get below 200lbs. I can see this becoming a self perpetuating goal in an even more significant way than I experienced it in phase 1. Ultimately given the turn of season and the opportunities for exercise and outdoor activities that brings, I can see the goal through with less difficulty than I experienced with phase 1.
The accolades of my coworkers and family drive me forward :) My wife has also shown her appreciation of the change.
No comments:
Post a Comment