Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 7: Fighting a Lightning zepplen on my zombie t-rex!

Far more exciting title than reality. There is no further mention of undead dinosaurs or steampunk in the rest of the post.

Didn't do Plyometrics yesterday as I was completely ruined from Monday's workout although I will be doing the shoulders/arms workout today and even make time for the Ab Ripper X workout that follows. While I don't have a lot of time to get the work done before Vegas in April, I need to approach this from a sane vector.

My wife is taking me to Las Vegas for my 30th birthday and we will be joining a number of our friends there for a week of crazy fun and debauchery. The current plan is to go at the beginning of April which doesn't give me a lot of time to get in better shape.

I do however need to lose 20 lbs almost immediately to stop snoring otherwise I can see it causing problems for my marriage. My wife is a very understanding sort by for the last week she has been woken up each night by my snoring. This isn't good. I've got a few mitigation strategies to employ in the interim but the real solution is to simply lose the weight.

Down to 241.2 lbs today. That's 2 lbs down in a week. The first 20 lbs go pretty easy as I recall. I just have to keep it locked down and stay comitted.

No comments: