Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 9: Vegas Planning

Still 241.2 lbs this morning, I'm not sure where I'm going wrong here. I think perhaps more exercise is required to tip me over the weightloss cliff but I can feel like it is about to happen as I've been working out every second day for the first week of P90X and eating on the plan.

I did the arms and shoulder P90X workout on Wednesday to great effect although at the time I wasn't lifting very much weight I still feel it today pretty significantly so for a first attempt at an unfamiliar workout I'm going to call it a win.

Tonight I believe it is legs and back if I'm not mistaken so I expect to take a beating.

We have narrowed down our Vegas debauchery window to April 3 and we'll likely be staying at Planet Hollywood. I had my eye set on the Venitian or Caesar's Palace but I think for the type of unrestrained hedonistic behavior we're going to engage in PH might be a better fit...

Anyone have any recommendations for on-strip Vegas resorts? (I'm actually not sure if I have any readers so this might be a ridiculous question.)

No comments: