Weight is 221.6lbs today! Just 10.6 lbs to go in Phase 1, and with 37 days to go before Vegas I should be able to do it if I really apply myself and lose those 2lbs per week that I need to.
My 30's
So, I'm turning 30 next week. I thought I would be more freaked out about it but strangely everything seems like it is going to be okay. I have a great career as a project manager with the company I work for with a very bright future ahead of me (Producer by 32!) My wife and I are very happy together. I have excellent relationships with my friends and coworkers. I have interesting hobbies that enrich my life. I'm planning responsibly for retirement. I've got a good number of vacations planned with friends and family. I'm going to be an uncle soon, and the thought of being a father sometime in the near future doesn't fill me with quite the same level of terror it once did. I'm in a good place, and the only things I need to prove are to myself. I'm not who I thought I would be, but in some ways I'm better.
I'm dry...
I have to confess that diet soda (sweetened with aspartame) is one of my guilty pleasures. I know the aspartame is really bad for me but the combination of guilt free sweetness and caffeine is hard to kick. When I'm out with friends or at a party I'll either drink club soda with a wedge of lime (it looks like a vodka soda) or diet cola. The club soda and lime is usually a better option as it is easier than explaining to people (even at 29 years old) that I don't drink anymore. With this assertion comes the inevitable question as to "why" from those that aren't too afraid that I am a recovering alcoholic or something... I'm a little tired of explaining that I've committed to repairing my body and maintaining good health and that part of that commitment means no more alcohol for a while.
Weight Loss Tracking Data (84 days/12 weeks):
243.2 - Jan 7
242.3 - Jan 8
241.8 - Jan 11
241.8 - Jan 12
241.2 - Jan 13
237.8 - Jan 16
236.2 - Jan 20
235.2 - Jan 22
235.0 - Jan 27
235.4 - Feb 2
235.2 - Feb 3
232.2 - Feb 8
230.8 - Feb 17
227.2 - March 2
226.2 - March 8
222.6 - March 24
221.6 - March 31
221.0 - April 4
Total weight loss: 21.6 lbs
Avg. weight loss per week: 1.8 lbs
Tuesday March 30 - P90X Chest and Back
"Oh good. For a moment there I thought we were in trouble..."
No comments:
Post a Comment