Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tuesday Muay Thai and Weigh in - 228.5lbs (114 days remain)

I'll admit one more time that sparring is scary but also kind of freeing. I got knocked around a few times but with headgear and a mouth guard it wasn't so bad. I need to keep my guard up after I throw a jab or I'm going to get knocked out one of these days. No major injuries however my right wrist is fairly sore when I move it more than a few degrees and the hand shakes when held ridged.

I've also decided that I need to start stretching while I'm at work and actually climbing the 6 flights of stairs in the morning as opposed to taking the bloody elevator. Speaking of work I asked for a raise today during my weekly meeting with the project director. He seemed receptive to the idea but he's a little bit like "Marc Antony" from HBO's Rome. He'll smile and tell you what you want to hear but to actually get anything out of him you need to rip it out of his claws.

Weight as of 8pm Tuesday January 30, 2007 - 228.5 lbs

I assume the "loss" of 1.5lbs is simply due to me overestimating my current weight. It's my intention to lose 2lbs per week while maintaining lean body mass. I need to tighten up the diet and start using the Hoodia to further curb my intake at meal time. I need to be 226.5 lbs by Tuesday February 6, 2007. I have 114 days to lose 28.5 lbs roughly 16.5 weeks I should be able to be just below 200lbs for the wedding.

No comments: