Friday, March 23, 2007

Sambo...

Friday,

Went to MMA after work and did some farily interesting "blind fighting" excersises. Lots of striking, circuit training, Russian Samba, and a few other "fun" things. It wasn't the most serious class but I have the bruises to show that even having fun and learning less directly applicable techniques can hurt.

After MMA, Raegan and I watched "Tenacious D: The pick of Destiny". I'll give it a very generous 6/10 and only because I'm even a bit of a fan of the "D".

  • Breakfast: Non-Fat Grande Latte (160 cal, 16g Protein, 0g fat), 2/3c All bran fiber with *Psillyum* (140 cal 24g fibre), 1/2c Skim milk (40 cal), 250g Low fat Turkey Lunch Meat (250 cal). [Breakfast total = 590cal]
  • Snack: 1c Blue berries [80 cal]
  • Lunch: 1c Brown Rice (220 cal), 1.5c Perfect Asian Stir Fry [550 cal]
  • Snack: 3 Wasa Fibre Rye crisps, 3 tbsp philly lite cream cheese , Banana [Total 330 cal]
  • Dinner: 3 slices delicio harvest wheat spinach and chicken pizza (600 cal)
  • Snack: 3 slices roast beef lunch meat (100 cal), 2c air popped popcorn (no butter) (180 cal)
2430cal :(

No comments: