Friday, June 8, 2007

The "Lurker"

Friday... I wondered just how many days it would take for my previously despondent attitude about work to return. The answer is four. I kind of feel like that guy at the slot machine that has put in so much money and not had a win but is certain it will pay out soon... Don't get me wrong, I do my job as well as I every have, which is to say quite well. However, I've been trying to move forward with the company for a year and a half now with no luck. These guys are the only game company in town and it would certainly mean a departure from the industry if I left. I've been back for a week and I think it's time to start pushing hard on this. Fire me or let me take my shot.

I guess we all have dreams we need to let go of... I'm just not ready to let go of this one yet.

  • Meal1: 1c all bran buds (210 cal), 1 tbsp sultana raisins (35 cal), 1/2c skim milk (45 cal) [Total 290 cal]
  • Meal 2: 2 tomato basil rice cakes (100 cal)
  • Meal 3: 2x "Jason's special health burger" (extra -lean ground beef, flax seeds, whole wheat flour, salsa, omega-3 eggs) 1"x1" of low fat cheddar cheese.
  • Meal 4: 1c blueberries(80 cal), 1.5c low fat/sugar yogurt (180 cal) [260 cal]
  • Meal 5: 2 wasa lite rye crisps (60 cal), 2 tbsp lite cream cheese (60 cal) [total 120 cal]
  • Meal 6: 2c Mushroom, chicken and asparagus risotto, 1 glass white wine

No comments: