Wednesday, February 3, 2010

P90X Day 24: Into the waist-land

It occurred to me this morning that I have lost a large number of inches off of my waist since starting this fitness plan. All of my pants are loose and I'm now on the very last notch on my belt. It kind of just crept up on me as my weight on the scale hasn't really gone down in the last week. I really should have taken the measurements and calculated my body fat % before I started P90X. I'll do it after the first 30 days are up but it feels like I've maybe missed out on another important way to track my progress. Clearly I'm getting stronger as my workout numbers are slowly going up, clearly I'm losing body fat as my clothes are looser than they have been in most of a year. That said, I'm still 235.2 lbs and so perhaps I'm maintaining some kind of body weight equilibrium in that I'm gaining an equivalent amount of muscle mass for each amount of body fat I shed.

Did P90X Plyometrics X last night and I'm definitely feeling it today after a very late finish last night. I'm honestly so completely wasted each time I finish a workout that I almost never do Ab Ripper X. I need to find some way to integrate it into my workouts or simply do it at a different point in the day.

Tonight is P90X Shoulders and Arms, which is easily my favorite workout! I just need to keep pushing myself and moving forward. Success isn't that far away and it certainly isn't beyond me.

No comments: